After the sale is over, you must pick up your tubs of unsold items and your check on pick up day of that sale. If you need help with storage you can speak to Leslie concerning the issue. However, storage is not guaranteed. Please remember all your items that do not sell will roll over to the following sale and will be ready to go. There is no need for retagging.
1. Organize your clothing by size and gender.
2. Have all complete sets together. e.g., tops and bottoms to a 2-piece PJ set.
3. Clean/Wipe down all non-clothing items.
Sweet Repeats offers 50/50 accounts. You bring your untagged items to Leslie (co-owner) and she does all the preparation work that includes hanging, tagging, pricing, and pinning. You receive 50% of sales minus the $15.00 registration fee.
1. Sign up as a consignor under WWW.MYCONSIGNMENTSALE.COM/SWTREPTSKY
2. Review the “Seller Info Sheet” found under the SELLER tab.
3. ALL clothing items must be pre-washed and complete. (We do NOT wash anything)
4. ALL items must have working batteries. (We do NOT provide batteries)
5. We do NOT accept any recalled items.
6. Everything must be dropped off in 40-gallon tubs with lids. (Preferably with wheels) Please put your name and consignor number on the tub, to ensure all your items stay together. We are NOT responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
7. Arrange drop offs with Leslie. We ask that you drop off as soon as possible.
How it WORKS:
THE SWEET HELPER'S
NO time to Consign? NO WORRIES!! We have you covered.......
If you are interested in signing up for a Sweet Helpers Account or have any questions on how this program works please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if we have availability or answer any questions. These spots fill up quick! Again all items must be dropped off as soon as possible. If you wait a month before the sale, there is no guarantee your items will be included in that upcoming sale.
WE are NOT responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
Semi-Annual consignment Event